- Obstacle: these will block movement and bullets.
- Weapon: these are designed to deal damage when used. When collected these will respawn after a short time.
- Controllable: these take the player's focus when used. They stop controlling the player, for the most part, and take control of the item.
- Throwable: these can be picked up and thrown. Throwables even deal a bit of damage when they hit something.
- Break on Hit: these Throwables will break when they hit something. They usually deal a bit more damage than standard Throwables.
- Special: these each have special rules and mechanics associated with them.
- Garnish: these have no specific in-game mechanics, but serve to make the levels much more interesting and fun.
Context Menus for Stuff will differ if there is more than one object selected.
Players will be randomly distributed among available spawn points. Campaign levels and levels supporting Deathmatch Battle Modes require at least one standard SpawnPoint. Team Deathmatch Battle Modes require at least one SpawnPoint_Red and at least one SpawnPoint_Blue. Cops & Bombers, Capture The Flag, and Puc supported levels require at least one Red and at least one Blue spawn point of the mode-specific type.
Cops & Bombers
To support the Cops & Bombers Battle Mode your level will need at least one of each of the following: Bomb, BombSiteA, BombSiteB, and mode-specific spawn points as described above.
Capture The Flag
To support the Capture The Flag Battle Mode your level will need at least one of each of the following: BlueFlagGoal, RedFlagGoal, Weapon_RedFlag, Weapon_BlueFlag, and mode-specific spawn points as described above.
To support the Puc Battle Mode your level will need at least one of each of the following: Puc, BluePucGoal, RedPucGoal, and mode-specific spawn points as described above.
Switches & Keycards
Switches are used to wire to Basic Doors. To wire a switch to a Basic Door, select them both, then open the Switch's Context Menu and select Wire Selections. When opening the Context Menu for the Switch alone, you can change its Settings, including setting it to require a keycard to function. Each keycard can be used in-game to operate one Keycard Switch of its color.
Targets are objects that can take damage. They are designed to simulate hitting another player. They have the same amount of health, will explode when their health runs out, and will respawn after a short time.
When a player walks over a TeleportIn, it will teleport them to a randomly selected TeleportOut.
HealthPacks will refill a player's health when collected.
AmmoCans will refill a player's weapons' ammo when collected.
Batteries will provide a player with a Muffs charge when collected.
Barrels will explode when a bullet hits them.